“3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension”provides information, visualization and animations on 3D models,which can be downloaded from Internet. A 3D interactive model helpsto visualize working mechanisms from all sides. Models can berotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you wantto view.
2. Information of each 3D models’ parts and other mechanismavailable through Animation Dictation and Search Engine.
3. Download 3D Models from Online Library and visualize themanytime. Some of the 3D Models in the Online Library:
a) V6 Engine (Automobile)
b) Arduino (Electronics)
c) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
d) Wind Turbine (Energy)
e) Car Suspension (Automobile)
f) Car Steering (Automobile)
g) Gear Transmission (Automobile)
h) Pneumatic Gripper (Hydraulics)
i) Stop Valve (Hydraulics)
j) Radial Engine (Aeronautics)
k) Watt Governor (Mechanical)
l) Differential System (Automobile)
m) Clutch Pad (Automobile)
n) Airbus (Visualisation)
o) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
p) Lathe (Industrial), etc. (More content added every week)
4. “Animations + Dictation of information related to the model” of3D Models.
5. Rotation Sensitivity, Scale Sensitivity, Animation Speed of the3d model can be controlled.
6. Eagle’s Eye Mode: Can see through the objects for skeletal viewof an object.
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your fingers over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Select the focus mode, and focus on a particular part in amechanism.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
6. Internet Connection is mandatory to download models. Downloadedmodels can be viewed in Offline Mode.
Note: App is supported in 6 Languages(+ dictation):
Note: A 3D Model size ranges from 2-5 MB. Otherwise,internet connection is required for TTS information which hardlytakes 1KB per session. So, only downloading models use up littledata; visualising pre-downloaded models take negligible data, ifinternet connected.
This is a must have app for students who are interested inlearning/visualising different structures in 3D animations.
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info