Age of Civilizations LITE is a turn-basedstrategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
• Full version:
– Earth | [342 Provinces]
– Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders youcan submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points forthat round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turnorder, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. Ifyou lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longerexist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtainall of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and anoffensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings alreadyconstructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong toother civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, doubletap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see’!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’sEconomy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to vieweach province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders-Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which isbased off your civilization’s total population and economy. Moneyis subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is basedoff your amount of military units (units at sea have a higherupkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can movebetween provinces you control or attack another civilization’sprovince.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costsmoney and is limited by the population of the province. Recruitingfrom a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (seeBuilding Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreasesmilitary upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, yourcivilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, thecivilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can becanceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. Ifaccepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts.Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboringprovinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can moveback onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 191 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Tags: Age of Civilizations Lite, Age of Civilizations Lite 1.1534, Age of Civilizations Lite 1.1534 APK, free download Age of Civilizations Lite 1.1534, free download Age of Civilizations Lite 1.1534 APK
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info