codeSpark Academy with The Foos is the #1learn to code program for kids 4-9! This award-winning app has beendownloaded and played by over 4 million kids in 201countries.
codeSpark Academy teaches the basics of computer programmingthrough a variety of interactive learning activities includingpuzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design andoffline printables – all of which can be monitored byparents.
* Kids learn key programming concepts and use them to code theirown projects in Foo Studio.
* Personalized daily activities based on your child’sprogress.
* Curriculum developed based on collaboration with and researchfrom MIT, Princeton and Carnegie Mellon.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading andfocus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or externalparties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — “the ABCs ofcoding”— with no reading necessary – NPR
“[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful charactersand it’s easy to experiment.” – Children’s Technology Review
“Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my childrenenjoyed working together on the puzzles” – Parents’ ChoiceAwards
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians – Best Apps forTeaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards – Best Learning App for Kids ***
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children***
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal ***
codeSpark Academy is inspired by visual programming languages suchas Scratch from MIT, Alice from Carnegie Mellon University andother ‘beginner’ programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, andSqueak.
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’llmaster core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition,problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loopsand conditionals.
Our creative space Foo Studio allows kids to put programmingconcepts to work by making video games and programming interactivestories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other codersaround the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Download and try for free. Trial offers the full codeSparkAcademy experience for a limited time
* After the trial expires, subscription automatically renews unlessauto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of thecurrent period.
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account atconfirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned offat least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, isforfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is FREE for teachers, librarians, and verifiednon-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was votedtop choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computerscience in elementary schools. Additionally our FREE teacherdashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn onand off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over200 countries by turning programming into play.
Tags: codeSpark Academy & The Foos, codeSpark Academy & The Foos 2.15.02, codeSpark Academy & The Foos 2.15.02 APK, free download codeSpark Academy & The Foos 2.15.02, free download codeSpark Academy & The Foos 2.15.02 APK
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info