Fill and Sign any PDF form containingAcroFields. Attach photos, save created document, view it, mail it,share it, etc.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on’Fill and Sign’ context menu item (shows up after a longtouch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capturelibrary. You will be prompted for installation from the AndroidMarket once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving ‘it does not work’comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here:http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having anaccess to the latest app versions even before they get releasedpublicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to ourmailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the supportemail.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Androiddevices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are*present in output PDF document which can be checked with AdobeAcrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, MicrosoftOffice and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info