#.Different game length
#.Various game level
#.Good quality sounds and vibrations
#.User and CPU players
#.Fits in all phones and tablets
#.Supports all screen sizes
#.Suitable for all level games players
#.Simple UI Design
#.Very fun and easy to play
#.Great option for time pass
#.Best logical CPU players
About of the Hazari game:
1. This is a 4 (four) players card game with standard 52-carddeck. 2. Every player get 13 cards each making 52 cards total . 3.Players get a time to arrange their cards in order from higher tothe lower. 4. When a player finishes his ordering or arranging hiscards from Higher to Lower he Calls up. 5. When the four playersare UP the first one from the right of the Dealer who dealt thecards starts to throw the card. 6. The higher card Value wins ortakes all the cards and throws again the next three cards in powerorder. 7. After all the cards are thrown on and taken by thewinning players they are then counted, who got how much. 8. Cardsranging from ACE (A) to 10 (ten) all are 10 points and cards from 9to 2 all are 5 (five) points. 9. That includes A,K,Q,J,10 all are10 points worth and 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 all are 5 points. 10. Thewinner is the one who has collected 1000 points all together afterplaying many games. 11. If a player 1 throws a card and the card isthrown same by another player the second bits the first. forexample if player 1 throws AKQ of HEARTS and the second playerthrows 678 of SPADE and the third player throws AKQ of DIAMONDS andthe fourth player throws 55J of Hearts. the winner is AKQ the thirdplayer. who takes all those cards for himself. 12. Rules of Higherorder to lower order to win
* TROY- any three same card AAA, KKK, QQQ, JJJ,10-10-10,……..222
* COLOR RUN – any three cards of same group and in order,
AKQ of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
A23 of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
KQJ of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
QJ10 of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS…………….
……..432 of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
* RUN – any same card of same number
AKQ of any group or mix but in order of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTSor CLUBS
A23 of any SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
KQJ of any SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS……..
……. 432 of any SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
* COLOR – any card but of same group can be randomly anything.
KQ2 of Hearts or 589 of Spade. but their highest value card dependson cards that the player makes. color can be consisted of any thingfor comparing
player A has K83 of SPADES
player B has 639 of HEARTS
player B has Q99 of DIAMONDS
player D has K92 of SPADES
the winner is D because he has K92 which is bigger than K83
* PAIR- any pair with of cards from any group 443, 99J, QQ6 theseare pairs but bigger pair is again AAK and smallest is 223
* INDI or INDIVIDUALS – any cards with not belonging to same groupor color or arranged.
Like 5(hearts) 7(spades) 9(diamonds) they make up nothing just thehighest card is 9.
Like wise K (hearts) 3(hearts) J (clubs) they highest card beingK.
How to play:
First a player arranges his 13 cards like this 3 , 3 , 3 and4
1.One player throws first 3 cards then the rest of the playersthrow their 3 cards being their higher value.
2.Then the winner takes those cards and throws his second highestcard and again the same the winner takes all those cards if he hasthe highest value.
3.Then again the player throws his 3 cards and the same the winnertakes it.
4.Then left is 4 cards those are then thrown by the winner who wonthe third time and rest throw and again the highest value card winsit all.
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info