Designed for use on any Android device and isgreat for creating public kiosks, interactive digital signageetc…. Lock down the user interface so that the end-user can onlyaccess your defined webpage(s) and can’t adjust Android systemsettings or gain access to other applications.
[How to exit]
Either press the hardware menu button or menu button in the topright hand corner of the screen, enter settings and then tap “Exitto Launcher” or tap anywhere within the webpage 4 times in quicksuccession to open the password dialog. The default settingspassword is 0000.
– Password protected settings
– Set as default launcher (prevents app exit)
– Idle page reload
– Hardware control (orientation, screen etc…)
– Cache, cookie & history control
– Disables access to notifications, recent apps, Google Now
– Hides system dialogs
– 70+ configuration options
– Bookmarks Bar
– Barcode Scanner
– NFC Reader
– Fullscreen mode / Hidden Toolbar
– Scheduled Sleep and Wake
– Google Cloud Print & ESC/POS bluetooth printing
– Screensaver (image(s)/video/website(s))
– Colour themes
– Camera Uploads
– Custom Error/Deny Pages
– Url Whitelist & Blacklist
– WiFi Settings Access
– XML Import/Export
You must set the default launcher manually on these devices beforeKiosk Browser will start. Normally within Android Settings >Home.
Available on a subscription basis, more information can be found onour website.
The free version of Kiosk Browser is available for personal use andis provided “as-is” with basic support. If you want to use KioskBrowser commercially you must purchase the pro version (werecommend trialling the pro features first).
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info