Used by millions of people every day, Morphofingerprint readers offer optimal balance between security andconvenience.
Recently introduced Aadhaar authentication 2.0 and eKYC 2.1 APIsrequire registered devices to be used. Registered devices are veryimportant security upgrade to Aadhaar ecosystem to eliminatepossibility of using stored biometrics.
Download Morpho SCL RD Service and get started today—it’sfree!
1) RD service is not designed to work as standalone application.Itwill work only with operator’s application like (Jio, Airtel, Idea,banks etc.). Please don’t try to use RD service directly.
2) If smartphone is not able to detect fingerprint device thenplease make sure that your phone is OTG supported. If smartphone isOTG supported then make sure that you have enabled OTG option fromsetting.
3) Activation code or OTP will be provided by party which haspurchased fingerprint devices from Morpho e.g. Vodafone, Airteletc.
4) Device purchased from retail e.g. Amazon can only be registeredusing activation code and process to obtain activation code will beavailable shortly.
5) If you are getting eKYC failed then press refresh button on RDservice right top corner.
With Morpho SCL RD Service you can:
– Register MSO1300 E, E2, E3 and CBM Models
– Use MSO1300 E, E2, E3 and CBM Models in Auth2.0 and eKYC2.1
For details regarding purchase devices please visitwww.rdserviceonline.com
If you’re a user then contact us at email@example.com
If you’re a developer contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info