Want to read comic books or mangas on yourandroid tablet? Give Open Comic Reader a try. It’s a new opensource project built around the goal of creating a great comicreading experience without the lag, the cost nor the Ads.
Thanks to github, you are able to communicate back with thedeveloper with bugs that you may find and even request new featuresthat you think would make Open Comic Reader 10x better. Or givesome of your time to contribute code to the project.
Project Homepage :https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader
Submit Bugs/Requests :https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader/issues
* NO ADs… EVER.
* Bar minimum permissions
* Opens ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR and Image Folders.
* Save reading progress and resume last read page
* Page preloading
* Choose to read from Left -> Right or Right -> Left
* Side taps on the screen to progress through the pages
* Comic library with grid of covers that can be customized
* Pinch to zoom comic pages (one finger zoom, tap and hold toactivate)
* Double tap to zoom in, do it again to reset.
* Two folders can be selected to sync comics from
* Tap the left or Right side of a page for next/prev, Or Swipe fromedge
* Library Filtering
* Group issues by Series, can even edit series
* ComicRack Meta Data support for Folders and Zip/Cbz
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info