Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerfuleducational Python 3 IDE for Android.
– Offline Python 3.6 interpreter: no Internet is required to runPython programs.
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheelpackages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy,matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support(available in pip).
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed by n0n3m4, anauthor of C4droid, specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 buildany library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can alsobuild & install dependencies from a command line.
– Cython support.
– PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
– Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
– PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along withmatplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
– Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Installrepository.
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysisjust like in any real IDE. *
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program inPython.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definitiongotos.
– One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium versiononly.
Pydroid 3 requires at least 170MB free internal memory. 200MB+ isrecommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such asscipy.
To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
SDL2/Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “from kivy“ or “#Pydroidrun sdl2”.
PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “from PyQt5“ or “#Pydroidrun qt”.
Take a part in development of Pydroid 3 by reporting bugs orproviding feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
The list of libraries we are NOT planning to add yet:
– Tk/Tkinter or any libraries having it as a dependency (e.g.”turtle”)
As Pydroid 3 main goal is to help user learn Python 3 programminglanguage, our first priority is porting scientific libraries (sosystem-related libraries are ported only when they are used asdependencies of some other educational package).
Some users experienced major problems when installing librariesfrom QPython 3 QPypi internal repository, so consider it to bebinary incompatible with Pydroid 3. If you need any libraries thatcannot be built with Pydroid 3 – contact the devs directly: otherbinary repositories are likely to be incompatible as well.
Some binaries in Pydroid 3 APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email usfor the source code.
GPL pure Python libraries bundled with Pydroid 3 are considered tobe coming in the source code form already.
Pydroid 3 doesn’t bundle any GPL-licensed native modules to avoidautomatic import of them. The famous example of such library is GNUreadline, that can be installed using pip.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Tags: free download Pydroid 3 - Educational IDE for Python 3, free download Pydroid 3 - Educational IDE for Python 3 APK, Pydroid 3 - Educational IDE for Python 3, Pydroid 3 - Educational IDE for Python 3 APK
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info