SketchAR is for those who have always wantedbut have never been able to draw. In addition to this, the app isdesigned for professional artists as a simple and convenient way totrace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall,etc.).
– If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or largecanvas you have to use a smartphone with TANGO technology, thosebeing: Lenovo Phab2Pro of Asus ZenFone AR!
– For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on anA4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
– A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires asufficiently bright room.
– Uneven circles. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but ifit’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
– Keep the Circles visible for your camera
– Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper willmove during the process of sketching.
PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS IS A BETA VERSION*
* There are many types of Android devices, and the app works wellon a most of them.
We are working hard on bringing you the best possible product withaugmented reality. If you have any comments or suggestions, pleasedrop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: download SketchAR: How to draw with augmented reality, download SketchAR: How to draw with augmented reality APK, SketchAR: How to draw with augmented reality, SketchAR: How to draw with augmented reality APK
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info