The Sonic game that started it all is nowfree-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic theHedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect ringsand defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evilDr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection,a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life onmobile for the first time!
– OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreenat a smooth 60FPS offering unrivalled performance and the game’slegendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– GOTTA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attackmode!
– NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friends Tails andKnuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly,climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways toexplore.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusivesupport for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HIDcontrollers.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Believe the hype – this is the tidiest, smoothest and mostexhilarating game you’ll have ever seen.” [97%] – Andy Smith, SEGAPower #22 (September 1991)
– “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without beingrepetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] – GaryWhitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
– “One of the best Mega Drive games I’ve ever played” [92%] – RichLeadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog thatgave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in thisremake
– Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA’sMega-Tech and Mega Play systems
– Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic beforesettling on a hedgehog design
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, he hasalways been known as “Eggman” in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
– It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green HillZone Act 1
– Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally calledSparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
– Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required toprogress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please seehttp://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information)and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please seehttp://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for moreinformation)
The following permissions are required to ensure we only serve youappropriate adverts: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION &ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic theHedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registeredtrademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or itsaffiliates.
Tags: free download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic 3.2.9, free download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic 3.2.9 APK, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic 3.2.9, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic 3.2.9 APK
Uploaded May 11, 2018 22:32
Filesize 16.1 MB
Uploaded March 21, 2018 20:08
Uploaded February 09, 2018 20:08
Uploaded December 29, 2017 20:08
Uploaded December 28, 2017 20:08
Uploaded December 01, 2017 20:08
Filesize 14.6 MB
Uploaded November 26, 2017 20:08
Uploaded November 13, 2017 20:08
Uploaded September 29, 2017 20:08
Filesize 62.3 MB
Uploaded September 26, 2017 20:08
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info