Titans of Space® is a short guided tour ofour planets and a few stars in virtual reality. Works with GoogleCardboard.
• A powerful modern phone will give you the best results, not onlywith smooth framerate but also headtracking latency. Additionally,shutting down other background tasks may help with performance. Togive you an idea of what to expect, this experience runs at50-60 FPS for the entire tour on a cool Nexus 5 running Android4.4.3 and minimal background activity.
• This program requires a phone with the NEON CPU extension (manymodern phones have this). It may not work for you otherwise.
• Note: Some users have reported getting stuck at the loadingscreen, and then having it work after a re-install. Your mileagemay vary!
What’s Google Cardboard?
• Cardboard is a lowcost, easytoget virtual reality viewer thattransforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about GoogleCardboard at g.co/cardboard. Buy or build your own athttps://www.google.com/get/cardboard/get-cardboard.html.
• Compare the sizes of planets and moons – everything istoy-sized, shrunk down to 1 millionth of their actual size.Distances between objects are not to scale to make comparisonseasier.
• Feel the dynamic soundtrack, carefully matched to yourtour.
• Enjoy full control over the pace and depth of your tourthrough a multitude of options, though just kicking back with thedefaults is fine too!
• No form of input is necessary to experience the full tour,though if your headset has a strap, using a controller isrecommended for comfort. The next best thing is to use a phonewith NFC support with a Cardboard headset that has a magneticswitch, or a Cardboard 2.0 headset that can tap your phone’sscreen.
• Catch up on what’s new in the Solar System! Your cockpitdashboard will display informational text at most tourstops. There are sometimes additional pages ofinformation with extra detail.
• Translated into multiple languages. Some portions of theexperience are still in English, and this is not the fault of thetranslator(s) as I just didn’t have the full text ready for them atthe time.
• 50 minutes of narration / voiceover is now available as anadd-on. To purchase this option, find the Narration panel in thegreen Options menu during the tour.
• The Narration add-on is now available (and on sale!)!Includes 50 minutes of narration for the entire tour. Male voiceonly for now, with a female voice coming soon. The narration is inEnglish, and includes English subtitles as an option (off bydefault). To purchase this option, find the Narration panel in thegreen Options menu during the tour.
Some other things to know:
• An experimental drift correction mode is now an optionthat you can select when starting up the app. Note that this driftcorrection is great for devices where the scene just keeps rotatingand rotating, but if you already had a stable view it may makethings worse with a “floaty” feel to the head tracking. Hopefullyyou will find a mode that suits you!
• If you are still having trouble with drifting, one trick that canhelp is set the phone down on a flat surface for 20 seconds whilethe app is in VR mode.
• On some phones, your view may occasionally jump suddenly. Thisbehavior should be improved from before, but it’s not a solvedproblem.
• If you ever need to reset your “forward direction”, simply tiltyour headset (with your phone in it) on its left or rightside.
• Note that the tour isn’t over yet after you’ve finished touringthe Solar System!
Tags: download Titans of Space® Cardboard VR 1.1c, download Titans of Space® Cardboard VR 1.1c APK, Titans of Space® Cardboard VR, Titans of Space® Cardboard VR 1.1c, Titans of Space® Cardboard VR 1.1c APK
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info