Enjoy this exciting Pinoy card game calledTongits. TongitsXtreme is played offline and is absolutelyfree!
In this app version of the game of Tongits, you play against 2computer players. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) engines could beaverage or a hustler, a conservative or an aggressive player! Theywill challenge your analytical skills to the point of driving youto madness, leaving you in amazement of how brilliant theyare.
– User Experience feels like the real thing.
– Intelligent opponents with multiple AI personalities
– Multiple levels. Lower levels are easier. Get past level 7 tounlock more brilliant AIs.
– You don’t like cards dealt to you? No problem; just re-deal.(Only available in Level 7++).
– Detailed Payment Scheme to guide you how much you are winning (orlossing).
– Select your card back design
– Interactive Messages to guide you throughout the game
– Tokens and flags to remind player of previous round winner, lastplayer to pick card from stack, and jackpot winner
– Player’s Money, Level, Rounds played, etc. backed-up even if Appis updated
– Swipe on the dumped card stack to see all the dumped cards
– You don’t have to remember how many cards are left on the deck;remaining card count is displayed on top of the deck.
Tong-its is a 3 player card game developed in the NorthernPhilippines. Your goal is to reduce the total value of your hand onyour turn. You will win if you have done one of the ff :
a) Eliminated all your cards (“Tong-its!”)
b) The lowest hand value at the end of the round
c) The lowest hand value in a Draw/Fight
To reduce your hand value:
a) Form and Post at least 1 Made
b) Attach card/s to the Posted Mades
Jackpot is won if you win two consecutive rounds.
The round starts with the deal – 13 cards for the startingplayer/previous round winner and 12 cards for the other 2.
If it’s your turn:
-Start by picking from the Stack or the latest Dumped Card
-Post the Made created if you picked the latest Dumped Card
-You may or may not Post the other Made/s in your hand
-Attach card/s to Posted Made/s
-End your turn by Dumping a Card
You can initiate a “Draw” before picking from the Stack or DumpedCard if:
-You have Posted at least 1 Made
-No card was attached to your Posted Made/s from your previous turnto your current turn
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info