Running for the presidency isn’t easy! In Winthe White House, manage your very own presidential campaign bydebating your opponents, strategically raising funds, pollingvoters, launching media campaigns, and making personal appearances.Keep a close eye on the map as you battle for electoralvotes.
Played 3.5 million+ times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVEDversion of Win the White House includes all new ways to put yourstamp on your campaign:
– More avatars
– New campaign slogans
– Running mate options
-Maverick Option for creating your platform
– Refreshed content, art and game play
– Option to print your personalised campaign materials
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-basedachievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the WhiteHouse. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will …
-Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections,Electoral College)
-Identify the influence of the media in forming publicopinion
-Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes incomplex systems
1. Create a candidate. Pick an avatar, home state, political party,and campaign slogan.
2. Choose the issues that matter to you. Battle it out with otherpresidential hopefuls in a primary debate by choosing the bestarguments for the issues you care about.
3. Win the primaries. The primary season doubles as the gametutorial in Win the White House. Gain campaign skills by spendingtime and resources in Iowa and New Hampshire.
4. Win the election. As the party candidate, you must work to gainand keep momentum through targeted media campaigns and personalappearances. Running for office isn’t cheap, so you’ll need to findfunding in friendly states. Your ability to poll will also keep youin the know and help guide you to a presidential victory!
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info