Word Master is an innovative version of thetraditional “Crosswords” board puzzle.
Not needing internet connection, using unique fast artificialintelligence resources and with highly customizable options, WordMaster is used by Scrabble enthusiasts for quick offline trainingand induce the players to improve their skills and reasoning in thegame.
Create words with the 7 letters on your rack and place them on the15 by 15 tile board. Boost your score by placing letters on thespecial Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Wordtiles.
• French (Français)
• Portuguese (Português)
• German (Deutsch)
• Spanish (Español)
• Italian (Italiano)
PLAY AGAINST THE COMPUTER
Choose the level and the duration of the game. No more waiting longhours for your opponent to play! Both computer and player tiles arerandomly selected, simulating in the best way possible a gameagainst a real opponent.
PASS N’ PLAY
Play offline against friends! In the bus, airport, train orwhatever place you are.
Find out if you are a true Scrabble champion. In this mode, youscore more points in each turn as you come closer to the bestpossible word. Try to beat your high scores!
IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH THE MASTER
After each turn, you will be able to see which words you could haveplayed. Learn how to use the bonus squares on the board and thestandards for the formation of words.
ENRICH YOUR VOCABULARY WITH WORD DEFINITIONS
Swipe your finger across any word on the board and get itsdictionary definition. (Internet required)
• Do not waste your time searching whether the word you choseexists! As you place the word on the board, the game will displaywhether the word is or not valid and its score.
• Get tips for valid words being created in your rack as you arearranging your letters (You can enable or disable this feature atany time).
• Save your game and resume later.
• Keep track of your records and stats (e.g. best final score, bestword ever played, total bingos and more).
• Choose from various board layouts, including random.
• Block the droid from using very rare words.
• Bad draw helper (avoid receiving a rack with no consonants or novowels).
• Two dictionaries in English available: SOWPODS and TWL
• Other languages and dictionaries used:
French: Officiel du Scrabble, ODS6
Spanish: DRAE (Including characters “CH”, “LL”, “RR” and “Ñ”
German (Including characters “Ä”, “Ö” and “Ü”)
Copyright© 2017 Apkzone.info